Over 16 years experience working with over 1,000 clients in NYC and Germany
John Montalto, NYS Licensed Massage Therapist
It has been an incredible journey to be able to work with and help many over the last 16 years. The opportunity to have had wonderful experiences with my clientele in the field of massage therapy has been a gift, one that I feel blessed and thankful for.
As a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist, I am proficient in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Medical, Soft Tissue Release, Pregnancy, and Couples Massage. I use postural corrective massage techniques, an integrative approach, that helps to ease the pain and restriction.
As an educator, I have worked as an instructor at The Brooklyn Institute For Massage Therapy, and has taught workshop classes for therapists, individuals and couples interested in massage therapy.
Believing that communication is one of the most important elements of massage, I spend time with each client discussing areas of pain, discomfort or injury and designs a massage treatment tailored for each client’s needs.
1. Why does your work stand out from others what you do?
2. What do you like most about your job?
3. Describe The Most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
4. What do you wish customers Knew about you or your profession?
My sessions are only based upon my experience as a therapist. I always work Within ones comfort zone and do my best to resolve issues in one session.
5. How did you decide to get in your line of work?
A close friend planted the idea in my head. It changed my life!
6. What issues do customers MOST Commonly ask you? What’s your answer?